Your brain is so much more than a storage place and processes that keep your heart pumping and your lungs breathing in and out. It is who you are and what you believe about yourself and all the environment around you.

If you want prosperity, success, happiness, and health, look to your brain for the answers or the lack thereof.

Brain Boost

How powerful are positive thoughts, to answer that you must understand which is more powerful, the conscious or the unconscious mind. The fact is the conscious mind operates less than 5% of the day the other 95% and more operates from within the subconscious. The subconscious is one million times more powerful than the conscious, that is the subconscious mind can process 40 million BITS of data per second, the conscious mind can only process about 40 BITS per second. That being said 95% of the day you’re operating from the belief system of the programming that has been created throughout your lifetime. So you figure it out, which do you think will win that battle your positive thinking or the programs running in your subconscious? In other words, how powerful are positive thoughts? The answer is this, unless the subconscious has the same programs and agreement as the conscious mind, the power of positive thinking will not work. It will not work because you’re competing against the much more powerful subconscious. Remember “The Secret” It was a huge success and a huge failure at the same time because of what you just read. That’s another story, see you next time at  Destiny77 live…

    • “The Secret”
    • Modivational speakers.
    • Positive thinking.